Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Up again at 6:50am (Edited)

Edit: I've been advised that commenting on work related issues is not a good idea these days. It's all too easy for anyone to read your blog and find out things you didn't want them to know. This is the second time in a week that I've been told that it is now common practice for employers to google their employees and prospective employees.
I'm not usually one for censorship but I’ve got to cover my own ass here. The internet is a powerful tool for free speech. It’s never been easier for people to have their say to the world about what ever they want but…we should also be just as free to retract our statements realising that it may have been a rash comment after say 4 hours sleep and you’d just had a tough day. So that’s what I’ve done here.
If in the future I appear to be pissed of when writing my blog the reason for this may have to remain shrouded in mystery. At least until I get a tobacco sponsored blog like Twenty so that I don’t have to worry about a job and can spout all the crap that I want.

No comments: