Monday, March 06, 2006

TSOTSI

Really enjoyed this film but I only saw it yesterday so I’ve not had the time to write some comments on it yet so I’ll have to get back to you on this one…
Ok! I've come back to comment on this movie because I said I would. It's a great movie! It's won Best Foreign Language Film at the Oscars this year and deserved it.
It's set in Johannesburg, South Africa and centres around the life of a gang leader. All about how he got where he is now and what he does when he accidentaly kidnaps a baby when he thinks he's just stolen a car.
No crazy special effects, no excessive violence, just one little bit maybe, but manly it's just a great script with strong emotional characters that you can get attached to.
I loved it. I'm sure everyone who see's it will love it too.
See! There! I told you I'd come back later!

No comments: