Monday, March 06, 2006

She's been Tango'd

I've been living in Liverpool for going on 10 years now and I've seen a lot of 'orange women' that are common around here. But this is one of the worst cases I’ve seen recently. It's difficult to see exactly where the orange belt she's wearing as a skirt finishes and her skin starts!
What's even worse is the fact that she's wearing little else along with the skirt and although it's not clear from this picture you'll have to take my word for it that she's no more than 16.
It was snowing that day and everyone I was with was wearing several layers to keep warm. What is it that these girls are taking so that they don’t feel the cold? I had a fair amount drank myself so I know it wasn’t alcohol, it’s got to be drugs of some sort! Seriously? How can she just stand there in what is no more than a bikini in the middle of the night when it could snow again at any moment and show absolutely no sign of feeling cold?
Anyway...can someone explain to me what is going through her little head when she'd deciding what to wear fo the night?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so tired of the orange people!