Monday, March 13, 2006

Snowy Sunday

Woke up to find there had been a heavy fall of snow during the night. Not all that common in Liverpool despite it being a relatively cold place. Anyway, went out and took a couple of snaps.
An environmentally friendly Snowman... (no waste of fossil fuels for his face!)
Old tephalome boxes...Old man, also taking photos, with a weird camera. He says he refuses to buy one of those new fangled digital thingies as he's not able to operate a computer.
Then unexpectedly hear someone shouting "I've got your number!" I turned round to see the moustached 188188 guys from the telly in their new A-team styled van! Then I had to get on with cleaning the snow drift from the front of my car…
Then it was off to watch the football. I'm not in the mood for talking about that yet. It was a crap game and the boys let us down again. Although they did have some help from the referee. (not just my opinion that!) Some lovely food at Richard and Gaelle's flat kept the mood up though and genrally it was a good weekend.

Oh yes... I stayed in on Saturday night and watched 'City of God'. Not seen it before. It was excellent, a must see if you've not before.

No comments: