Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wedding rings and Shakespeare

Yolanda and I sorted out the design of the wedding rings with Nicola the Saturday before last. Nicola made the engagement ring for me and did a great job so we went back to her for the wedding rings.
Nicola is based in Warwick so after sorting the rings and having a bite of lunch in a nice family owned Italian place, we went to Stratford-upon-Avon to see what it is like.
It’s a lovely place, but I don’t know if it was particularly bad because it was a nice day but it was absolutely heaving with tourists. No, of course I realise we were tourists ourselves but we only came because we were in the area anyway. I’m wondering if it’s that busy all the time? And how packed must it get during the summer?
Anyway, I’ve got some pics and stuff and I’ll post them here later when I get more time.

No comments: