Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dick Valentine (Electric Six) Live

Really only went to this gig to support my friend Dave Lyons’s band ‘Lyons and Tigers'. But it turned out to be a really great gig by Dick. He’s doing a solo acoustic tour of the UK at the moment. In his own words he’s humbled by the fact that his band are not exactly having continued success in terms of chart success and is more friendly with the fans now he doesn’t have the crushing weight of a got complex.
Anyway for your viewing pleasure I captured some video of him and approximately half the small audience on stage singing ‘Gay Bar’.

As you can see it was in intimate gig with lots of audience participation. I’ve got some video of Lyons and Tigers too doing their classic ‘my pants are too tight’. I’ll get that uploaded soon.

No comments: