Friday, June 02, 2006

Esunday Bloody Esunday

As I spend a fair amount of time in Spain I've subjected to their equivalent of "I think I'm a great singer so vote for me or I'll cry and have a tantrum and tell you that, even though you are a millionaire music producer, you haven't got a clue" type programmes, I believe it's called Operatión Triunfo. I think it's hilarious when one of the contestants who don’t have a word of English tries to sing a song in English. It's understandable when someone from Spain sings in English that they will have an accent. That's perfectly ok and normal. But...when they are just making noises that are supposed to sound like a language that they don't understand then it's just too much for me to stand.
Anyway, I saw this over on the TCAL blog and it reminded me of watching the Operatión Triunfo.

No comments: